Natural skincare has changed my life and I think you should know why.
It's completely changed my skin, appearance, how I feel, and my bank account (keep reading to find out why). Before you think i'm trying to get you to ditch your skincare products that are not 100% natural and work for you, I SO AM. Totally kidding however, I do highly recommend for everyone to be more conscientious of what they are consuming and supporting.
Here are some quick reasons as to why you might want to make the switch:
- CHEMICALS, FILLERS, PRESERVATIVES can be irritating your skin and might be the reason your skin is breaking out or the reason why you skin can not clear up and glow. Another scary fact, it takes 27 seconds for chemicals topically applied on the skin to be absorbed into the bloodstream… yikes. Read labels and avoid anything you can't pronounce or just looks iffy.
- The fragrance in your skincare products can be made up of 100 different chemicals. Research has shown that fragrances in skincare products are among the most common cause of sensitizing and negative skin reactions. Is the smell worth your skin?
- Natural skincare products are so safe you can use them anywhere on the body. That's a bonus.
- You will actually help a lot of animals who don't have to get sick from animal testing. That’s a great feeling.
- You bank account will thank you. No more buying expensive skin care products from Sephora that don't make any difference and end up causing more negative skin reactions which causes you to go back and buy more! You can buy a jar of Raw Honey for $8!
These are some of the many reasons the natural skincare industry is so beneficial. The transition is fun and you feel great at the end of the day in the industries you’re supporting. I recommend you all to try it out!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.